Unforgettable school life ❤️

 Unforgettable school life.

                    School is the most memorable time in everyone's life. Thirteen years of schooling. My first school was my village school. It is ke/Aruggammana primary school. After the fifth year scholarship examination, I studied at Maththamagoda Rathnawali National college. There I studied O/L,  A/L and Entered the university.


                  School life is very beautiful because of friends. After fighting over small things, they soon become friends again. Playing together, sadness and happiness are shared, Laughing and crying, helping each other. They are in love like children of the same mother. 

            Everyone in the class is punished because of one friend's mistake. Those past memories are really beautiful. One meal is shared by everyone in the class. 



           Good and bad are taught by teachers. They provide education and advice to build the our future. It help to improve our abilities and skills. They love like there own childrens. They are very happy to see our success. 

          We participated in external activities of the school as well as learning activities. Performed verios events, took part in competitions and won, held concert. Held leadership positions, Saved the school and Gained various experience from then. 

         The saddest day in my life was the day I left school. The mind is full of happy memories. The white ruffled dress, blue tie take me back to my school days.  Now I feel like going to school again. I love my school life very much. 

                                   💙💙💙

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend 🧑‍🤝‍🧑❤️

The most interesting novel 📖😍

Time spent in hospital 🏥💊😷