My Best friend 🧑‍🤝‍🧑❤️

                _Best friend_

     I met my best friend in my school. Now it's been more than the years since me met. Her name is Chamalki Madushika Jayaweera. She has a beautiful smile. No matter how many friends I met, I still haven't met someone like her. Sometimes I think about she is really my sister. 


     Whenever I feel sad, I tell her first. She can make my mind up. And she is the first person I remember to share happiness with. She is there to share my sarrows, joys and happiness. Help me when I have trouble. She is with me even to cheat. 

      There are no lies, secrets or problems between us. We speak openly. I trust her. So is she. Because of that, our friendship is very  strong. It's relief to the mind. Sometimes our thoughts are similar. We're both a little crazy. So we are a good match. 

      Her heart is very good. She helps others, is honest and friendly. My friend shows me my mistakes. Gives good advice. I know she is very happy to see my progress.

     Our favorite thing to do when we have free time is shopping. We take the necessary matiriyals and eat delicious foods. Apart from that we go to see movies and go for walks. We both love to have fun. 


      A good friend is a medicine. They are rare. I think it was my luck that he became my best friend. I wish her success in everything she does. God bless her. I love my best friend. 

    Our hope is to be best friends in youth, old age and till the end of life. I would love to tell our children about our friendship in the future. They will also be best friend one day. 

                      ....❤️....

     







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most interesting novel 📖😍

Time spent in hospital 🏥💊😷