Time spent in hospital 🏥💊😷

Time spent in hospital😪

        I suddenly had to go to the hospital because of the increase in the wheeze. That was a week ago. I also had fever, cough and shortness of breath. There for we, went to the primary hospital in our area for treatment. After the doctor's examination, he was advised to stopped at the hospital and get treatments. 🏥😷

     We stopped at the hospital after taking the necessary things. My mother was in the hospital with me. That was the first time I was hospitalized. I was given a bed to stay on. 



     The doctors, nurses and staff at the hospital are very kind. They are friendly peoples. Helped us a lot. They examine and care for patients. 

    Family members and my friends came to see me when they were allowed to see patients. When they came, they brought many foods and drinks. When there is trouble, the people who are close are very valuable in life. 


    I started in the hospital for four days for treatment. The doctors check me every day and gave me medicine. Because of them, I received quickly. 💉🤒

    Those days were very sad. I missed home in the hospital. Then I felt like running home. Everyone's favorite place is there home. 

    We was discharged on the fourth day and came home. Those days were very bad. I don't like to remember those days. I hope that such days will not come again... 🙏🙂


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend 🧑‍🤝‍🧑❤️

The most interesting novel 📖😍