The best trip of my lifeπŸ˜πŸ™πŸž️πŸŒΏπŸ‘£

 My first siripa pilgrimage.

          Sripadasthan is a sacred place for buddhists. It is the place where Lord buddha's left foot logo was placed. Siripa pilgrimage season starts in December. From uduvap poya day to vesak poya day One can visit Sripadasathan. It is also known as Adam's peak. 

The mountain of samanala is the region of Lord Saman. He protects those who worship Sripadasthan. 



I had a great desire to worship siripa. So went on that trip with family afriends We went on hatton nallathanniya road. After getting cleaned by the mahaweli river, We started our journey at night time. 



Traveling is a bit difficult. But I didn't feel it because of my happiness and desire. The food we took was eaten during the trip. We drank coffee and wormp up Bodies. Very Cold at night. It is necessary to wear cold-resistant cloths on this trip. In the morning we were able to worship Sripadasthan. We offered flowers and lamps. We were able to sunrise. Then we rested for a while and started coming back. 

The environment is very beautiful. Green trees everywhere. I thought the most beautiful stairs in the world were the stairs leading to Sripadasathan. 


We came home with a lot of beautiful memories. I made up mind to visit Siripa Next year again. It was the best trip of my life... 

πŸ™❤️










                


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘❤️

The most interesting novel πŸ“–πŸ˜

Time spent in hospital πŸ₯πŸ’ŠπŸ˜·