My favorite person... 🧑‍🦰❤️

                                       I'm 

     My favorite person is me. My name is Imalsha Ravishani Jayasekara. The family members calls me "Doni" and My friends call me "Ima" and "Ravi"...  Now I'm young girl of twenty one years old. 

     I'm always smiling and happy person. I have a good habit of smiling and talking with everyone. I get s little angry sometimes. But calms down soon. I have a little pride but I'm friendly. I like to do my work alone. I try to live without bothering others. I am neet and tidy when working. I am also good at giving advice to other.

      Sometimes I'm crazy... I sing, dance, act on my own. I do things that make me happy... 🤭

   When others need to help I do it. It makes me happy. Many people say that I am a bad person. I have a sensitive heart. But I don't cry for others to see. 

     I read novels in my spare time. Watching movies and cartoons, listening to songs But I like sleeping the most. Walking is my hobby. Exploring the beauty of the natural environment is part of my life. 

    I don't like suffer. I like dress well. Buy the things I like, and enjoy the foods I like. Freedom is the most precious thing in my life. I try to live my life the way I want. 

    I don't have many dreams. I hope to buy my own car, build a nice house, and take good care of my parents. Yes, I will definitely make that dream come true... 

   In times of problems, sadness no matter who is there, I am there. So I love myself a lot. One day I will win myself. ❤️

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend 🧑‍🤝‍🧑❤️

The most interesting novel 📖😍

Time spent in hospital 🏥💊😷