My hobby... πŸ˜πŸŒΏπŸ‘£πŸ’š

            ...Traveling...

           My country is a perfect county with natural beauty. There are waterfalls, Mountain tops, green trees, wild animals, parks, ancient places in my country. Visiting such places whenever I get free time is my favorite pastime. 


           So far I have visited about fifty-sixty famous and unknown tourist places in sri lanka. Kandy, nelligala, peradeniya botanical garden, pinnawata, beddagana wetland park, negambo beach, galle face, horton place, ambuluwawe tower, anuradhapura and polonnaruwe city, somawathiye, nuwaraeliya, bathalegala mountain, kabaragala mountain, olu alla, nalagena waterfall  are some of them. 


         My friends participate in these trips. Riding on motorcycles is very fun. Some journeys are difficult but the destination is very beautiful. Otherwise we have to travel by bus or train. Many places requir willing along a small footpath.

I like to admire the beauty of the natural environment the most. 
Nature's beauty has the ability to heal our mind. It is a medicine. Dou to the wrong actions of people, the natural environment is being destroyed nowadays. Therefore, The government has banned visiting some tourist places. 
 
           While traveling one has to face various troubles. In forest areas snacks and insects are harmed. So we must trade carefully. 

It is our duty to travel without harming the environment. While traveling, my friends and me clean the environment together. The good tourist loves and cares for the environment.



I love to take pictures when I visit beautiful and important places. It's a good memoir. I look forward to seeing them in the my future. 


It is my greatest hope to visit beautiful, important places in my country as well as other countries in my life time... It is my dream... 


πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘❤️

The most interesting novel πŸ“–πŸ˜

Time spent in hospital πŸ₯πŸ’ŠπŸ˜·