My first trip abroad - Indonesia. ๐Ÿ˜✈️๐Ÿ’™

               Indonesia...

    This trip abroad is a valuable opportunity that got in my life. A group of twenty five peoples went to indonesia for a dance and dance program. We left Sri Lanka's katunayake Bandaranaike internetional Arport on 2020.12.25. 

My hart was filled with great joy. Because of the first trip abroad, I felt curiosity and a little fear. We were traveling in a plane belonging to sri lanka Airlines. 


We went to jakarta, that Capital of indonesia. Our trip was seven days. Participated in shows and presented our culturel elements. The people of that country were very happy, wish us luck. They treated us well. 


We enjoyed the food in indonesia. We visited beautiful and important places. Went shopping and bought gifts for family members and my friends. We had a lot of fun.



We riturned to Sri Lanka on 2021.01.02. 
I got a unforgettable memories  in my life during the trip. I would love to do the same trip again. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Best friend ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿง‘❤️

The most interesting novel ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ˜

Time spent in hospital ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ˜ท